Our original jersey from our Hidden History Collection is back with a fresh update!
In the early 1900s, the Colored Hockey League thrived as an all-Black Canadian ice hockey league based in the Maritimes which brought innovation, a new play style, and passion to the game. The Africville Seasides were just one of the teams that showcased their skill on the ice, despite racial discrimination that subjected them to poorer playing conditions. Through this custom-designed modern-day twist on the team logo and blended jersey hoodie apparel, we are paying tribute to the players, coaches, founders, and innovators that deserve further recognition and respect.
Be the first to wear a piece of our history.
*Limited Edition Pre-Order - Will Ship February 15, 2022* - Jersey Updates include updated authentic patch and Crown logo on the back
*Customizations Available for Name & Number Only - email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm custom jersey quote - pricing will differ*
- High Quality Embroidered Custom Africville Seasides Logo
- 100% Polyester Fleece Hoodie
- Oversized for loose and comfortable fit
- Laced Front Neckline
- Clutch Life 85 Authentic patch
- Nova Scotia Coat of Arms Shoulder Patch (Left)
- Pan African Canadian Flag Patch (Right)
- Home Jersey: Black & Gold
- Away Jersey: White & Seaside Blue
Model in Away Jersey (White) wears Large
Model in Home Jersey (Black) wears Medium
Sizes run big. Please choose the size down if you would like it more fitted.